Thursday, June 10, 2010

Waiting

I guess I'm kinda in a waiting period now than the biggest surprise of where I'll be heading for my two years of PC service has been revealed. I have about 38-39 days left until I leave for San Fran and then onto Cambodia and before that I have now only about 2 more weeks until I go on vacation... sweet!

I am excited, nervous, happy, intimidated, anxious all at the same time now. I've been trying to figure out what to pack, learn Khmer, read up about Cambodia, say goodbye to everyone here in Yardley, and wrap up everything at work- so busy!

If any RPCV can comment on how to pack... it would be greatly appreciated. I don't even know where to start in term of luggage etc. Sigh... I have 37 more days left to figure it out I guess :)

More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment